Ways To Volunteer
The Center is always looking for people who have experience with recovery — people with real stories to share that can be a source of hope and wisdom for our members.
- Are you interested in leading a group?
- Would you like to be a coach for our members?
- Are you familiar with CORI reform and can offer expertise?
- Want to share your compassion, support and guidance with our families?
If you would like to volunteer your time with us, we would love to hear from you! Just call or send us a message through our Contact page.
- Board Games (adult and children)
- DVDs (adult and children)
- Home Goods
- Non-perishable Foods
Support the Center!
A New Way Recovery Center is proudly hosted by Bay State Community Services. To make a donation to the Center through the Bay State website, just click below!
85 Quincy Avenue, Suite B
Quincy, MA 02169
Hours of Operation
Monday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.